Pastor Wanda Brown
1. We believe that both Old Testaments constitute the Divinely inspired Word Of God in the original manage and manuscripts. 2 Tim 3:15, 2 Peter 1:20-21
2. We believe in One God existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Matthew 3:16-17, 28:19-20, Luke 3:21-22, 11:13, Acts 7:55, 2Cor 13:14, 1Tim 2:5-6
3. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son Of God became man without ceasing to be God, in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful men. Matt 1:21-23, Luke 1:31, 2:11, 1Tim 2:3-6, 1Tim 3:16
4. We Believe that the Holy Spirit came forth from the Father and the Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and of judgment and to regenerate, sanity, comfort, and seal those who believe in Jesus Christ. Luke 11:13, John 15:26; 16:7-8, Eph 1:13
5. We believe in the infilling of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Holy Spirit gives utterance, and in His baptism of fire. Acts 2:4, 39; Acts 4:31, Acts 19:2,6; Acts 8:14-17; 1Cor. 14:2-4, 22, 39.
6. We believe that man is totally depraved in that of himself, he is utterly unable to remedy his lost condition, and that salvation is a free of God brought to many by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ whose atoning blood was shed on the cross for the forgiveness of sins. Jn 3:16-17, Lk 19:10, Rom 10:9-10, Eph 2:8
7. We believe in the water baptism of believers, symbolizing the believer's union with death and resurrection of Jesus Christ Rom 6:4, Matt 3:6, 11-17, Mark 1:8-11, Luke 3:21
8. We believe in the observance of the Lord's Supper commemorating the sacrifice of our Savior for all mankind 1Cor. 11:24-26, Luke 22:19-20
9. We believe the life of the believer should be separated from the world, the flesh, and the devil, unto God, as a life-giving light, through walking in God's Word and in the Holy Spirit. Rom 8:12-16; 12:1-2, John 17:15, 16, Matt 5:14, 16, 2Cor. 3:4-5, Gal 5:16-25.
10. We believe that the preaching, teaching, healing, and miracle ministry of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ flows through the lives of His true believers today, for an intensive world evangelism, and discipleship, to fulfill the Great Commission Of Jesus Christ who is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Heb 13:8, John 14:12-17, John 15:16, John 20:21, Luke 10:17-20, Mark 16:17-20, Acts 10:38, Matt 10:1,7,8.
11. We believe in paying tithes and offering. Mal 3:8-12, Pro 3:3-10, Lev 27:30-32
12. We believe in the personal, visible, bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ. 1Thess 4:16-18, Matt 24:30